CLA-OIT runs a large number of Unix-based servers for a wide variety of needs, primarily research. With a single account, you can access all servers and resources in a unified manner.
CLA faculty, staff, and graduate students
What We Do
- Add dedicated hardware to our shared environment, allowing you to make use of both common resources and your exclusive servers or storage.
- Support applications with node-locked or user-locked licenses.
What We Don't Do
- Provide superuser access to servers.
- Support hosting of private data such as HIPAA, FERPA, and PCI.
What You Need to Do
- Consult with us to select hardware that meets your needs and satisfies University requirements for equipment to be hosted in datacenters.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Response to request within 8 business hours.
Price of hardware.
CLA Service Desk
Call: 612-624-4357 (4-HELP)